Guest Services Representative
Regular, Part-Time (20 hours per week)
2 positions available
The Oregon Museum of Science and Industry is seeking part-time Guest Services Representatives. This position provides superior customer service to OMSI’s guests through on-site sales and services. The Guest Service Representative effectively promotes OMSI’s products to onsite-customers, i.e., explains and sells OMSI’s products to customers in such a way as to maximize both the customer experience and revenue generation for the museum.
The ideal candidate must have, but not limited to:
· Good customer service skills.
· Working knowledge of sales.
· Ability to follow basic instructions.
· Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
· Good organizational skills.
· Understanding of confidentiality and protocol.
· Accurate cash-handling and record-keeping skills.
· Team player with a good attitude and strong cooperation skills.
· High School diploma or equivalent combination of experience and education.
· Minimum 1 year of customer service experience in a fast-paced, high public contact retail or service environment.
· Pass pre-employment and/or pre-duty checks, such as criminal background check and reference checks.
Bilingual in Spanish/English, experience working with volunteers, and theater presentation or ushering experience is preferred.
Pay Rate: $9.90 - $11.88 per hour.
If this sounds like the perfect position, please visit http://omsi.iapplicants.com/searchjobs.php.