Scheduled to work 8-24 hours per week through May 31, 2021
Do you have experience in behavioral research? Consider being a Research and Evaluation Associate for the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI)! You’ll design and execute systematic evaluation and research studies for exhibits, programs, and museum initiatives to help develop concepts, test ideas, and measure the impacts of these experiences on museum visitors and program participants. You will also be part of a dynamic team that participates in OMSI’s vision to ignite an education transformation at the intersection of science and technology that spreads educational opportunities across the Northwest.
- Graduate degree - preferably in the social sciences, museum studies, evaluation, education, communications, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 4 years experience in evaluation of education programs, exhibits, survey research, or related work, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in behavioral research (e.g., literature searches, data collection, data management, data analysis, data interpretation, and data reporting).
- Minimum 1 year of coordination and project management skills.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with the public, formal and informal settings.
- Pass a pre-employment criminal background check.
Find out more
- $18.50 - $20.75 per hour, depending on experience.
- Eligible for Oregon Sick.
Position closes November 15, 2020.