TITLE: Executive Director
ORGANIZATION: McMinnville Downtown Association (MDA)
COMPENSATION: $50,000-$60,000; 120 hours PTO; 7 paid holidays (New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas); optional employer-paid health insurance; IRA eligibility after 3 years.
McMinnville Downtown Association’s mission is to work to promote and enhance our historic downtown as the economic, social and cultural heart of the community.
The Executive Director works closely with the MDA leadership and stakeholders to support the Organization’s work. Thisperson is responsible to act as the face of the McMinnville Downtown Association and to advocate for the mission, vision and values of the MDA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend meetings with elected officials, developers and downtown stakeholders as directed by the Board of Directors
- Focus on the four strategic areas: Economic Vitality, Marketing and Promotions, Design as well as Preservation, Organization and Capacity Building
- Work with the MDA Board of Directors, Program Partners, and volunteer committees to cultivate a more active, vibrant and sustainable downtown
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the non-profit MDA guided by annual goals and work plans as directed by the Board of Directors
- Develop a sustainable funding plan
- Supervise staff
- Manage and grow program funding through renewal of the Downtown EID, funding from the City of McMinnville, event income, sponsorships and successful grant writing.
- Develop and oversee volunteer program
- Facilitate relationships between MDA community stakeholders
- Set budget expectations for committees
- Support membership outreach
Deadline for application is January 24, 2020.
Please submit your resume, a one-page cover letter, and three professional references via email to: Heather Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org by Jan. 24th, 2020. Rolling interviews will be conducted as soon as applications arrive. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Find out more.