The Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI) is looking for a Senior Project Manager who will be responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating a wide range of complex projects at OMSI, from strategic planning priorities and exhibit development to capital projects. You will be responsible for building and managing project teams, reporting to project sponsors, and ensuring quality throughout the life of the project.
- Ability to effectively manage and track multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize, work well under pressure with a high degree of accuracy, and meet stringent and overlapping deadlines.
- Work as a senior resource to provide direction for others on the project, facilitate meetings, ensure milestones are aligned to project objectives, track project timelines, productivity, and resource allocation.
- Lead cross-functional development and implementation of best practices for project management organization-wide.
- Minimum 5 years of complex project management.
- Minimum 2 years of building and managing multidisciplinary teams.
- Pass pre-employment checks, such as criminal background check and reference checks.
Position closes December 13, 2019
- $65,000 - $75,000 per year
- Regular, Full-Time
- Competitive health benefits.
- Vacation, Personal Days, Sick Days, and Holiday pay!
- Free OMSI annual membership
- Reciprocal Employee Attractions Pass – Valid for two free general admissions to 21 Oregon attractions.
Find out more.