- Application deadline 18-Jul-2021
- Portland, OR, USA
- $54,000 - $62,000 per year
- Regular - Full-Time
- Eligible for full benefits
The Corporate Relations Officer is focused on building and sustaining mutually beneficial relationships that generate support from corporations to help OMSI achieve its mission and strategic goals. This position will work closely with members of the Development team and leadership on the identification, solicitation, cultivation, and stewardship of major donors and prospects. The Corporate Relations Officer will be an entrepreneurial self-starter able to work independently and as part of a highly collaborative team.
Participate in programs/initiatives to enhance corporate culture, such as:
- Working effectively with and supporting volunteers throughout the organization;
- Supporting OMSI's Total Guest Experience (TGE)/Customer Service mission & objectives in daily job performance, including diversity initiatives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of corporate partners to reach annual revenue goals for corporate funding for operations and capital campaigns - with annual contributions from $5,000 to $100,000+;
- Work collaboratively across the museum to identify funding opportunities, coordinate mutually beneficial partnerships with corporate partners for events, exhibits, and programs;
- Coordinate corporate relations strategy for annual giving as well as building and developing pipelines and strategy for capital campaigns;
- Maintain and grow relationships in the community to grow the corporate supporter base;
- Incorporate DEI initiatives in corporate partnership stewardship and activities;
- Write and develop proposals for corporate funding, memberships and sponsorships;
- Consistently use and maintain records for tracking of corporate relationships in Salesforce;
- Support corporate relationship development through the OMSI leadership team, development committee, and board.
Find out more.