Regular, Full Time
The Oregon Museum of Science and Industry is seeking an Executive Assistant that will provide administrative fundraising support for the Vice President of Development and the division as outlined below, including, but not limited to the coordination of the division’s development operations, budgeting, accounting, and special projects in a fast paced work environment.
The ideal candidate must have, but not limited to:
· Strong customer service skills.
· Professional communication skills, both written and oral.
· Excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
· Strong time management skills.
· Excellent attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
· Strong presentation skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
· Ability to work independently as well as in teams.
· Ability to work under pressure with flexibility.
· Self-initiative to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
· Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to promote teamwork and collaboration.
· Working knowledge of development and accounting/budgeting principles, procedures and standards
· Thorough knowledge of office practices, procedures and business writing
· Ability to exercise initiative and good judgment, anticipate situations before they arise, possess excellent problem-solving, organizational, clerical, administrative, and interpersonal skills.
· Understanding of confidentiality and protocol.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of experience and education; minimum 1 year of coordination and project management skills; minimum 1 year of experience working with the public, formal and informal settings; minimum 5 years of experience in administrative support at the executive level.
· Must pass all pre-employment checks such as criminal background check and reference checks.
Previous nonprofit/museum experience, experience with database or accounting programs, and prior experience in fundraising/sales/development is preferred.
Pay Rate: $35,450 - $44,300 per year.
If this sounds like the perfect position, please apply at http://omsi.iapplicants.com/searchjobs.php.